Hosted by Ruth Fink, Travel Advisor and Partner Jerry Miller
You will travel through the heart of the Canadian Rockies with all of nature's raw beauty on full display.
- Overnight at the Famous Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Vancouver Lookout
- Icefield Parkway Tour (Including Ice Explorer)
- Yoho National Park Tour
- 2 Day Deluxe Rail with Gold Leaf Service
Journey: 8 Days
Hotel: 7 Nights
Train: 2 Days
Meals Included: 7 Breakfasts • 2 Lunches • 1 Dinner
Your Trip of a lifetime will include:
- 2 Nights Vancouver at the Holiday Inn & Suites Downtown including sightseeing tour of Grouse Mountain and Capilano Bridge
- 2 Full Days aboard the Rocky Mountaineer Rail Bil Level Glass Dome Rail Cars Featuring Gold Leaf Service complete with Private Dining Room servicing Breakfast and Lunch. Train will travel from Vancouver to Kamloops and Kamloops to Lake Louise.
- Overnight in Kamloops
Overnight at the famous Chateau Lake Louise Hotel
One dinner and one breakfast is included at your hotel and you will enjoy one free day to breathe the fresh air and be in awe of the beautiful Lake Louise.
- 2 Nights Banff at the downtown Ptarmigan Inn in Banff offering quaint shops and great dining choices. Full day sightseeing tour of the Bow Lake, Athabasca Falls, Columbia Ice Field, Glacier Skywalk and admission to the Ice Explorer.
- Overnight at the Delta Calgary Hotel Full day sightseeing Banff to Calgary tour with adminission to the Banff Gondola and Galgary Tower.
Perperson Double Occupancy
Per Person Single Occupancy
- Deposit Due: $465 per person (double occupancy) $615 per person (single occupancy)
- Final Payment is due May 20, 2020
- Air transportation is not inclueded and will be added when flight schedules become available.
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended and will be quoted at the time of booking.
- Passport required with 6 months' validity after the return date.
- Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
New bookings only. Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Prices are current at time of printing and are subject to change. Air fare is additional. Some restrictions apply. There is a limited time to book. Ask your Cruises International Travel Advisor for details. Cruises International $15.00 Worry Free Transaction Fee is included in pricing. Cruises International reserves the right to correct all errors. Hotels can sometimes change and are at the discretion of Rocky Mountaineer.